Guacamole Bacon Vegetable Flatbread Wraps. Creamy, chunky guacamole with crispy pan fried bacon and crispy vegetables all surrounded by a soft, fluffy flatbread creating the best combination of healthy flavors. This is the ultimate lunch hands down. On top of it being delicious and healthy, it is so easy to throw together. This has quickly become a favorite lunch in our household!
Raise your hand if you have a hard time finding ideas for easy lunch recipes to make! My hand is way up high! Lunch has ALWAYS been a struggle for me to plan. I never know what to make! I feel like it can be such a boring meal and I have really been looking for ways to spice it up a little bit. With that being said, I absolutely love sandwiches and wraps of all kinds and I think just adding in some new flavors and changing things up a bit can be a game changer when it comes to mid day slumps!
- guacamole (you can use store bought or homemade. I have an awesome homemade recipe you can check out by clicking HERE).
- matchstick carrots
- roasted red peppers
- circular flatbread wrap
- cilantro to garnish
Using a griddle frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp. If you are making a homemade guacamole, prepare the guacamole while the bacon cooks. Spread the guacamole in the middle of the flatbread. Spread the spinach on top of the guacamole and add the carrots on top of that. Once the bacon is done cooking, place the bacon on top of the carrots. Spread the roasted red peppers on top of that. Add cilantro on top. Fold the flatbread in half and enjoy.
If I am a vegetarian, do I have to add bacon?
Absolutely not! This recipe would be delicious with or without bacon! I just personally have a bacon obsession and like the added flavoring!
Do you have a guacamole recipe you suggest?
Oh, absolutely! I highly suggest my guacamole recipe! It is easy to make, and stuffed with delicious veggies and herbs! Definitely a must try in my humble opinion!
If you love this recipe, you might also love:
- Herby Tuna and Vegetable Wraps
- French Onion Provolone Grilled Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Burger with Guacamole
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram! I update it daily with new recipes, kitchen tips, and much more! If you try one of my recipes, tag me on Instagram at @thebutteredgnocchi or use the hashtag #thebutteredgnocchi so that I can feature you!
Also check me out on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
Guacamole Bacon Vegetable Flatbread Wraps
- Griddle Frying Pan
- Using a griddle frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
- If you are making a homemade guacamole, prepare the guacamole while the bacon cooks.
- Spread the guacamole in the middle of the flatbread.
- Spread the spinach on top of the guacamole and add the carrots on top of that.
- Once the bacon is done cooking, place the bacon on top of the carrots.
- Spread the roasted red peppers on top of that. Add cilantro on top.
- Fold the flatbread in half and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links. By posting a product through these links, I may receive a small commission. Please know, I would never suggest a product that I don’t use on my own and love! Thank you so much for your support, it helps me keep The Buttered Gnocchi up and running!