The perfect dessert for pretty much any occasion. This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is rich, creamy, and absolutely oh so delicious! The crispy, chocolate crust paired with the peanut butter filling is perfect. This pie is so quick and easy to make but the flavor is so elevated, everyone who tries it is going to think it took hours to develop that awesome flavor!
I love peanut butter, I always have and I always will. Peanut butter pie has always been one of my favorite dessert recipes. I love the rich, creaminess of the filling and the crispy, butteriness of the chocolate cookie crust. My mouth is literally watering just typing this.
Growing up, I always gravitated towards peanut butter and anything and everything flavored peanut butter. My Dad was always the same way. My Mom on the other hand definitely dislikes peanut butter so we didn't have as many peanut butter desserts growing up as I probably would have liked.
Luckily, Nate loves peanut butter just about as much as I do (maybe a little less because my obsession is unreal). But, i now have the freedom to make all of the peanut butter desserts I want! Which is how this amazing dish came into creation!
- gluten free chocolate cream sandwich cookies
- peanut butter
- Kite Hill Almond Milk Cream Cheese
- maple syrup
- coconut cream
To begin this recipe, place a small stainless steel bowl in the freezer, you will need this later. Put all of the gluten free sandwich cookies in a large zip loc bag. Using something, such as a hammer or a potato masher, crush the cookies in the zip loc until they are just crumbs! Place the crumbs in a bowl and add in the melted ghee. Mix until combined. Dump the cookie crumbs into the pie dish and mold the cookies into a crust. Place in the fridge to let the crust begin to set.
In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla and maple syrup. Mix until well combined and creamy. Take the bowl out of the freezer that you put in there in the beginning. Take your coconut cream out of the fridge (leave it in the fridge for a day before using, it helps it solidify) and add it to the bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip the coconut cream.
Fold the coconut cream into the peanut butter mixture. Pour your mixture into the chocolate cookie crust and spread out evenly. Cover the pie and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours to let it set. Before enjoying, shave some chocolate over the top of the pie to garnish!
Do I have to use dairy free cream cheese?
Nope! You can use any cream cheese your heart desires! I eat dairy free a lot of the time and love to find dairy free alternatives of my favorite desserts but that doesn't mean you have to! You would switch out the regular cream cheese at a 1:1 ratio so just simply swap it out!
Do I have to use gluten free cookies for the crust? Or could I use Oreo's?
You can absolutely use Oreo's! Any chocolate and cream sandwich cookie would work fine! I eat gluten free a lot of the time so I made it that way as a healthier alternative! You can always switch it out at a 1:1 ratio though!
If you love this recipe, you might also love:
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Coconut Clusters
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with an Oreo Crust
- Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes with a Peanut Buttercream Frosting
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram! I update it daily with new recipes, kitchen tips, and much more! If you try one of my recipes, tag me on Instagram at @thebutteredgnocchi or use the hashtag #thebutteredgnocchi so that I can feature you!
Also check me out on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Mixing Bowls
- Pie Dish
- Electric Hand Mixer
- One day before making the pie, place the can of coconut cream into the fridge to allow it to begin solidifying for best results.
- Place a stainless steal mixing bowl in the freezer. You will need this later.
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies in a zip loc. Using something such as a hammer or potato masher, crush the cookies until they are crumbs. Dump crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Pour in melted ghee and mix using a fork. Dump cookie mixture into the pie dish and mold to form a crust using your hands. Place the crust in the fridge to begin to set until you need it.
- In a mixing bowl, add peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix until well combined and creamy.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the freezer and add the coconut cream. Whip with a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped coconut cream to the peanut butter mixture and fold it in using a rubber spatula.
- Add the completed peanut butter mixture to the cookie pie crust and spread out evenly.
- Allow the pie to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Shave chocolate on top to garnish.
This post may contain affiliate links. By posting a product through these links, I may receive a small commission. Please know, I would never suggest a product that I don’t use on my own and love! Thank you so much for your support, it helps me keep The Buttered Gnocchi up and running!