Everything Bagel Dill Cream Cheese Lox Breakfast Sandwiches. Crispy, toasted everything bagel halves with a cream cheese and fresh dill spread, tangy arugula, smokey cold salmon lox, and sweet pickled red onions all combined to create the perfect combination of delicious flavors. This breakfast sandwich is going to elevate your next brunch or become the perfect grab and go breakfast you can take to work! Just make sure you wrap it up first!
Whoever in this world invented breakfast sandwiches, I thank you. You are amazing. I love a good breakfast sandwich. ESPECIALLY when it involves lox! I think the savory yet gentle flavors that come from a lox and cream cheese bagel sandwich is perfection.
I also love a quick sandwich that I can just grab and go! The best part about this one is that it can be made ahead of time! Okay yes, sign me up! There is nothing better than something I can quickly grab on my way to work!
- everything bagel
- cream cheese
- pickled red onions
Toast an everything bagel. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and dill. Spread the cream cheese on the bottom half of your bagel. Spread the arugula on top of the cream cheese. Add the lox on top of the arugula. Top the lox with picked red onions. Add the top of the bagel on top of the pickled red onions. Serve immediately or save for later.
Do I need to use pickled red onions?
You can use regular red onions as well but make sure they are sliced thin! You will definitely lose out on some of the flavor that you can only get from pickled red onions, but it will still be delicious!
If you love this recipe, you might also love:
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Crostini
- Whole 30 Breakfast Quiche with a Sweet Potato Crust
- Blueberry Scones with a Lemon Glaze
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram! I update it daily with new recipes, kitchen tips, and much more! If you try one of my recipes, tag me on Instagram at @thebutteredgnocchi or use the hashtag #thebutteredgnocchi so that I can feature you!
Also check me out on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
Everything Bagel Dill Cream Cheese Lox Sandwich
- 1 everything bagel toasted
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon dill chopped
- ¼ cup arugula
- 4 slices salmon lox
- ¼ cup pickled red onions
- Toast an everything bagel.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and dill. Spread the cream cheese on the bottom half of your bagel.
- Spread the arugula on top of the cream cheese. Add the lox on top of the arugula. Top the lox with picked red onions.
- Add the top of the bagel on top of the pickled red onions. Serve immediately or save for later.